Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Times and Fun Scrappy Stuff!! :)

Hey everyone! I hope this blog post finds you all doing well. I am doing ok. Its been a rough couple of weeks. I have been job hunting. I am hoping/trying to find something full time for the fall. Its just really difficult right now. I have also been dealing with and accident I was as in about a week ago. I was rear ended by someone, then pushed into the back of another car. So I have had to deal with that. My car will go into the shop on Monday and I will have a rental car for a few weeks.

We have some fun stuff going on at Scrappy Times right not. We are finishing up our Artist of the Month Challenges and getting ready for July. We have some fun things planned for July. Not to give to much away but, there is a sketch, a tutorial and a new Artist of the Month! :) Sound like fun..well stay tuned for more! :) Oh and there may be some other surprises! You never know! :) I am working on some DT things right now. I will share those goodies with you as soon as I can! :)

I also wanted to share some info about a contest that is going on over at a friends new challenge blog. My friend Julie has started a new challenge blog called These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things. She is having a contest and is giving a way a $50.00 gift card to noelmignon.com . So what do you have to do to enter???Glad you asked! Go to the Favorite Things blog and leave a comment between now and 7-15-09 and you will be entered. Also if you are following the blog..let her know that!! Go follow the blog and you get your name in TWICE! How cool is that?! I am so excited to see what Julie and her design team have in store..it's going to be great!

I hope you all have wonderful blessed night! :)

4 Comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh honey I am sorry about the job hunting and the accident....but I will be praying for BOTH to get better!!!! And thanks sooooooooooooooo much for showing my link to the challenge blog....that was sooooooooooooooo very sweet and generous of U!!!! LOVE YA! :):):):):):):):):):):)

bethchien said...

Hey girl! sorry about the accident...I have been there before! It sucks. Hope the job hunting goes well. Thanks for the reminder on Julie's challenge blog.
Hope you have a great weekend, sweetie!
B

Michelle H. said...

So sorry to hear about the car accident! Hope you hear something soon from all your interviews!!
All the best to you!!
Hugs!!

Michelle H. said...

Hi! How's everything going?
Hows the jobs hunting going?
Hope you are doing well!
Hugs ans prayers!!