Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sorry for the Delay! :)

Hello all! Well this poor little blog has been MIA for a while. :) I hope this post finds you all doing well. Just wanted to give you a little update! I am still job hunting. I do have a part time job lined up for the fall. I am going to be working at the afterschool program in Homewood again. I still pray that God will send me the teaching position He would have me in but I guess that will be in His time. I just have to continue to have patience. There are so many things going on in my life right now that I am just leaning on Him for. :)


Some fun news! I just celebrated my 30th birthday. It was such a good day to reflect on the last 30 years and to think about what I want to do in my next 30 years. Here is a pic from my birthday. I didnt have a big party, but I got my favorite meal and a yummy cake! :) We had Outback's Alice Spring Chicken and my mom made me a Moca Cake! :) Yum O! :)

ScrappyTimes!! If your friends havn't heard of Scrappy Times send them this linkhttp://scrappytimes.ning.com/ and check out our blog athttp://scrappietimes.blogspot.com/ We have some great challenges/Games/Tutorials and lots of other fun things going on. We will soon be starting out Aug challenges and Artist of the Month! You do NOT want to miss it! :)

I am working on some scrappy projects at the moment. I will get them posted soon. :)



2 Comments:

Pegasus said...

glad to see you back! Happy Birthday!!!

I'll have to check out the Scrappy Times blog!
:0)
Peggy

Michelle H. said...

Happy Belated Birthday LeAnne!! So glad you had a great day!! That cake does sound yummy!!
Where did you buy it at?
Hope you have an awesome weekend!!