Sunday, June 21, 2009

Artist of the Month Challenge-Scrappy Times

My Artist of the Month challenge is up over at Scrappy Times! I hope you will go check it out. The challenge is to make an altered board book! :) I had so much fun making this book. I posted some pictures over at Scrappy Times but I thought I would post a couple here as well.

I love these pictures of David and Chance on the beach!
They had such a good time. Chance stayed right with David the whole time!







We enjoyed taking some family photos on the beach. However it began to get dark. but the pictures still came out priceless! :)






The beauty of the beach is breathtaking
I love the sunset and peacefulness of it!

I hope you enjoy these pictures from my board book album. I enjoyed making the album. I hope to see what you all come up with for this fun challenge. Now I have to go develop my pictures from this summers beach trip! Maybe they will get done by this time next year! :) Just kidding! I want to work on them soon! :) Have a wonderul and blessed night/week! I will talk to you all soon! :)

4 Comments:

Hanneke said...

You know I love this!!1 It's a great challenge!!!

Michelle H. said...

Your Beach pictures are just beautiful!! Love how you decorated all your pages in the Board Book! You do such an awesome job on your painting technique! I'm having fun with your Challenge!! I plan on posting the rest of my pictures on Tuesday night! I need one more night to finish my last couple of pages.

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! How's the job search going? I'm sure its keeping you busy! Hope you have a Blessed and fun fourth of July!!
Hugs!!

Calia Yang said...

leanne those beach pictures are beautiful!!! just droppin' by to say hey girlfriend! ^_^ *hugs* miss you!