Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its been a while!! H

Hello everyone! Yep its me still alive. Its close to a month since I posted anything..I am so sorry about that. I hope you are all doing well. Lets see if I can fill you in on whats going on with me! :) I had a wonderful Easter with my family. Hoping to get some pages scrapped soon. Speaking of scrapbooking. I am so excited about the CyperCrop we are having a Scrappytimes. It is going to be so much fun. We have all kinds of games/challenges and chats planned! :)
I am working on some fun scrappy things right now. I have a whole lot of time to scrap lately. I am trying to finish somethings though. :) I will post some pics when I get them done! :)
In some other news!! I wanted to let you all know about something I am doing this weekend. I am auditioning at the South City Theatre for a role in their production of Pride and Prejudice. I am very excited and nervous about this. I think it will be a great experience. Even if I don't get a part just auditoning is going to be fun! :) I will keep you all updated on that. Oh and did I mention I have to practice my British accent! :) WoW!
I hope you all are doing well and had a blessed Easter. I will do my best not to be such a slacker on the blog. Thank for reading and keepin up with crazy ol me! :)

4 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!
Good luck on the audition!
See you at the crop!

gabbe said...

So glad to get an update! Please let us know how your audition goes- such exciting news!! See ya at the ScrappyTimes cyber crop & I can't wait to see you IRL in just 2 weeks!! WooHoo

Jacqueline said...

Hi LeAnne!!

Thank's for hosting the ATC challenge at the ST crop!!
I had so much fun last weekend, we'll have to do a crop again soon!!

Jacqueline

Calia Yang said...

hey leanne!! i'm still working on the spring ATC - it's not in time for the crop - BUT i loved that challenge so much i JUST HAVE TO do it!!