Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

Happy St. Patricks Day to you all! I hope you all wore your green today! I wanted to share a little fun I made for St. Patricks Day.




I also wanted to share something else I got today. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE the Twilight series. I am counting down the days until the DVD comes out! :) Today I got a neat new book about the Twilight movie. Its the directors notebook. Its to cool to see how they put the movie together. I have always been interested in the making of movies so this was fun to read. :)

I hope you all have had a wonderful day! :) Catch up with you soon.

6 Comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Lea!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I got your question about Project 365 and tried to answer it in today's post. If you go to the third paragraph there is more info about the project with links to various resources so you can create your own. I hope this helps! Happy St. Patty's day!

bethchien said...

Such a cute card!
TGIF tomorrow!
B

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! Hope your having a good weekend! Loved your St. Pats day Card! If your submitting for the VP GDT I wish you all the best! I'm not, for I've been busy working on challenges with my other 3 scrappy sites I'm mbr of.
Blessings, Michelle

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Check it out girl! :):):):):):)

http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2009/04/winner-winner-chicken-dinnerand-lots.html

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! How are you doing? Haven't seen you around lately! Hope you are doing well! Have a Blessed Easter!

Calia Yang said...

hey girl!! how are you? TOTALLY love the stuff I got from ya!!!