Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey There!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I just got back from a wonderful SS lesson at Church! I am always amazed at the blessings, strength and love I get from God. Even though I do not deserve it!

I have been crazy busy lately with many things. Mostly, trying to find a job for the fall. Yes the job hunt is in full force once agian. I interviewed in Montgomery last week. I am going to be following up with that one. I have sent many many many resume's out and applied for quite a few jobs online. We shall see where God takes me. I will keep you all up to date! :)

Now scrappy wise let me just show you a few goodies. These are some of the pages I sent in for a design team search at Scrappy Times.



I have some other projects I am working on. I will share soon. :) I hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for reading my little blog! :) :) :) :)

0 Comments: