Monday, March 9, 2009

Yes its 2 in the morning

and I cannot sleep. I feel like my brain will not turn off. I try to lay down and get some sleep but I remember things I have forgotten to do. Things I am worried about. I wish I could just lay down and sleep. Sorry to post such a silly thing but this is the third night/the worst night yet. Hopefully tomrrow I can get somethings taken care of that are worrying me and things will be better. :) We shall see. for now. Thanks for letting me rant! Talk to you soon.

I am trying to remember this:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."Matthew 6:33-34

1 Comment:

Maggi said...

I know what you mean about not being able to turn your brain off! lol I hope you were able to get some sleep!