Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seeing Clearly!! :)

How is everyone today! I hope this post finds you well. I am doing good! I wanted to share layout I completed today! :) I have been dying to make a page on a clear acrylic page. I wanted to share my first attempat at a layout on clear acrylic. :)


This is a Christmas LO with my mom and neice and nephew. We went to Fairhope to see them for christmas! :)

I hope you enjoy it!

I am working on some more LO's I will share them as soon I as finish them :)

I also wanted to share this WONDERFUL new site I found called Vintage Plum. If you havn't checked it out yet...you should ..its fun! Check out this link and join in the fun! :) http://www.vintageplum.com/

I will talk to you all again soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! :)

1 Comment:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! It was great chatting with you today! Hope you have a Blessed Sunday!
Michelle H.