Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vintage Plum -Hill Country! :)

I wanted to share with you all this kit I ordered from Vintage Plum. Its called Hill Country! I cannot wait to get my hands on this. Check out Hill Country here http://www.vintageplum.com/ at Vintage Plum! You have to watch the video! Its to funny! :)

Here is a picture of the kit!
Doesn't it look like fun! :)


Lets see what else am I working on ...Oh I am in the process of planning a page for the Theatre challenge blog http://theatrelovechallenges.blogspot.com/ They have a great new challenge based on a song from the show "Wicked" I am so excited because I am going to see Wicked next month here in Birmingham with some friends.
I am going to work on some Challenges for the Vinage Plum site as soon as my fab kit comes in! :)
On the job hunt-Some people have asked me about this! I am still looking for a full time teaching position. Its going to be real hard to find one right now with all the cut backs. I ask that you just please continue to keep me in your prayers. I would have to be back in the classroom!

Well I am going to say goodnight for now! I will talk to you all again soon! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Jumped over from vp boards. can't wait to see what you do with the new kit! have a great day!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! Glad you submitted for the DT! No, you didn't have to have the kit! A lot of the ladies didn't have one who submitted! Hope you enjoy you Spring Break!! We won't get to go to the zoo because its suppose to rain all day on Sat. We really need the rain so we will probably go next Sat. See you at VP!
Michelle

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! Hope your weather gets better for you! Hope you have a nice weekend too!
Michelle

Michelle H. said...

Hi, LeAnne! I sent you a PM at scrappytimes about the RAK! I wanted to mail it out on Wed. could you please let me know what you would like? Hope your enjoying you Spring Break!!
Thanks, Michelle