Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates!

Hi all! I hope you are all doing well. I have had a pretty good week. I am back on Weight Watchers. These first few days have been a challenge. It takes a while to get back in the habit. I have truly enjoyed the support I have been getting from all of the ladies over at SIS TV. I know this journey is only the beginning, and I know that each day will bring new challenges to overcome. I feel like this time I can reach the goals and the outcome I want to reach. I can feel better about who I am.


I am working on some daily cards..I did fall behind. Here are some of the cards I did today.

I know this is not a long post. I will try to post more tomrrow.

3 Comments:

Calia Yang said...

Those cards are so awesome!!!! Loving it! ^_^ Coming on to say hi. I haven't been on my blog lately or had time to visit. So here I am!

Sonja said...

PRETTY!!!!!! :-) Good luck with WW. I'll be starting later this year with my own weight thing.

HUGS!!!
Sonja

Rachel said...

Congrats with starting WW! Love the new cards :)