Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrappy Times

Hello to all my scrappy friends out there! I wanted to tell you about a great new Scrappy site. Its called Scrappy Times. It was started by a friend of mine named Jacqueline. It is brand new. Just launched Novemeber 24th. If you are looking for a group of scrap friends to share your work with and get some inspiration...check out this site. Here is the link. http://scrappytimes.ning.com/ I promise you will enjoy it!
Oh and if you are interested in a design team...Scrappy times is looking for some design team members. Check out the website if you are interested. I think I am going to send in an entry...I will let you know if I do and how it turns out :) If you check it out let me know what you think. Scrapbooking is truly a passion of mine. I love sharing new finds in the scrapbooking world. :) Take care everyone! Talk to you soon.

OH OH one more thing..I am working on a Dec Daily album. I will try to post some pictures soon. :)

2 Comments:

Calia Yang said...

hey! thanks for sharing your blog with me. I'll be putting you on my Scrap Friends list on my blog! come visit me when you can! ^_^ It's nice to meet you!

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for spreading the word!!!
Jacqueline