Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas and some ATC's

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a good weekend so far. I have a lot going on this weekend. Tomrrow is my dad's family Christmas. I am going to Jemison to my aunt house for our Christmas. We always play dirty santa and have some yummy stuff to eat. I will have to post some pictures tomrrow. I made deviled eggs to take tomrrow. It's one of the few things I can make...I am not much of a cook but I am learning. This week I tried Sausage balls (they turned out good), I tried Cream of Wheat (dont ask about that one! ), and I tried Bananna Pudding and well lets just say I think my pudding cooked a little to long. It wasn't bad but it wasnt good either :) LOL! I am branching out though and trying my hand a learning to cook. My mom and my brother are good cooks so I have some good teachers! :)


I wanted to post a little some somthing scrappy! I made some ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) for the New Moon Swap I am doing on Scrap In Style Tv. I used the Tim Holtz mask for the first time and I love it. Its the music notes mask, cause my quote is " You want a nice stereo? Drive your Own car" From New Moon. Oh and if you havn't read the Twilight series I highly recommend it! :) So here is a pic of my cards.
Well I hope you all are having a good weekend. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments: