Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Job Interview!!

Ok I know its like 12:45 in the morning but I am up and blogging away. I have some wonderful news I wanted to share! I got a call this morning from Millbrook Jr. High school. They want me to come in for an interview. They have a 6th grade position open. I am going in on Wed. I am so excited about this interview. I am also a bit nervous. I know it will go well.

I ended up having to babysit today so I didnt get my cleaning finished and I didnt get to work on some scrap stuff I need to finish. Hopefully tomrrow I can finish it. I am working on some things to submit for a new design team over at Scrappy Times. I did finish some "Thankful" ATC's I was working on. I will try to post a pic of those tomrrow.

Please send up some prays for my interview on Wed.

1 Comment:

Calia Yang said...

hey lea - saw your comment a piece of craft blog. here's her blog entries on the ATC club:
themes for 2009:
http://apieceofcraft.blogspot.com/2008/10/atc-themes-for-2009.html

and rules/info:
http://apieceofcraft.blogspot.com/2008/10/atc-club-rules-and-info.html

she just recently moved - so don't send your ATC's quite yet - as she may post later on as to where to send them. hope this helps ya.