Saturday, December 6, 2008

A rough week ...then the Tide Rolled Away.

This has been a bit of a rough week. For those who dont know. Last year at this time we lost my Grandfather (Oct 26) and my Grandmother (Dec 5) with in a few weeks of each other. It has been a week of reflection for me. I have learned alot over the last year. I have learned to never take people and experiences for granted because you are never promised another. I have learned that know matter what..tell your family you love them...even if you think they already know. Live and love each day to the fullest you can. Cherish all the adventures you have during the day...even if its a trip through the drive through! :) Try not to doubt the person God wants you to be... and finally LOVE...with all your heart and soul...Love yourself..your family...your friends!

"But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Cor 13:13


I am trying to get myself into more of the holiday spirit. I have pulled out some decorations and I am working on some home made decorations. Time just seems to get away from me. By the end of the day I still have a huge list of things to do. Also my dad asked me what I want/needed for Christmas this year...honestly ..I dont know. I guess I feel like I have all that I truly need..other than a few clothing items. I dont really NEED anything. I did asked him if he could find me a job....LOL! He said sorry honey cant help there! :) Oh well...I had to try :) My mom and I are working on a Dec Daily album. One of our projects....we are still trying to get it all put together. I will post some pics as soon as we get some of it done.

A bit of good news. I was having some trouble with my camera. Well I finally got it to Best Buy. A manager and the geek squad looked at it...turns out ....I needed a new battery. They said the other battery could have shorted out or something like that...we put a new batter in and whala! Now I have to call and get them to send me another battery because my batteries are covered under my service plan.

The Tide rolled away ...Tonight was the big SEC championship game between Alabama and the FL Gators. I got to listen to most of the game and caught the 4th quarter on TV. It was a good game but sadly my Crimson Tide lost to the Gators. I will give them props though for a great year and great game played. They are winners in my book.

Well I guess I have prattled on enough for one night. I hope you all are doing good. Take care and be safe....love to you all! :)

0 Comments: