Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Happenings :)

Today was a pretty good day. I stayed at home most of the day. It has rained most of the day. Tonight I went to have dinner with my Sunday School class. We had an italian night. It was nice to be with friends and just relax and chat. We played Xbox and just hung out. :) I still havn't had time to take pictures of my reunion album. I didnt get it in from the rain yet, I will try to do that tomrrow. I have a prayer request to ask of you all. Please pray for my job situation. I need all the prayer I can get. I got papers yesterday that my insurance is going to run out soon. This is a big worry for me right now. I hope you are all having a good weekend. Stay safe and dry :)

1 Comment:

Sarah E. said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you on your job situation! :)