Friday, August 22, 2008

Ready for the weekend??

Hello out there!! Hope you all had a wonderful Friday! Mine was pretty good. I spent the day working on an album of my 10 year high school reunion. It turned out pretty good. I will see if I can post a link to some pictures this weekend. I am still job hunting. I did have a call from the principal at Robinson Springs but so far no luck in setting up an interview. I am just so downhearted about this. I had a huge talk with God last night. See I am one who hates change..is scares me to death. I have realized lately though that change will come weather you are ready or not. So I just have to get better about accepting change. That is what I talked to God about last night..accepting change and learing to better accept the road He has me going down at the moment. As scared as I am right now, I know that if I keep on His path and keep looking for what He wants for me I will be ok. So, God I am READY for the change you have for me:)
I cannt believe that September is right around the corner. I guess its true that as you get older..the years go faster (boy do they). I feel like this whole year is flying by. Well I am going to quit rambling on. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Be safe :)

I will leave you with this.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phillipians 4:13
This----------------> is my inspiration board I made ...I put fun, uplifting and inspiring quotes in it. Just wanted to share.

1 Comment:

Gina said...

so cute! Love the denim.