Monday, August 25, 2008

Rainy days..

I love rainy days...we have had rain today off and on all day. Its been nice to just sit and listen to the rain. Very relaxing! I have been in a cleaning mode today. I have been working on getting my room in order.. I have had scrapbook stuff pulled out in my room so I had to but it back in the scraproom where it belongs :)

I am still waiting to hear about a couple of job positions. I havn't hear from Robinson Springs. I have also applied for a position at Wetumpka Elementary. They have a Kindergarten position available. Still looking in Shelby and Chilton County too. God has a place for me.. I just hope it opens up soon :) :)

I am going to try to get a link to the 10 year reunion album I made ..Ok here is the link I hope it works. :)
10 year reunion album

If you cant get to it let me know. Be safe and dry! :)

0 Comments: