Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goings on...

ok..so what going on?? Well I am STILL looking for a job. I have applied for a postion at Wetumpka Elementry. I am hoping to hear from them. The posting for that position goes until tomrrow so I think they make interview appintments next week (I hope). I havent heard anything from Robinson Springs. I am assuming that they have filled the position by now. So all that said...the search goes on...the stress continues!


I am really sad about something right now...as some of you may have figured out by now I am a huge fan of the Twilight book series. The author Stephanie Meyer released the finial book in the series on Aug 2. What saddens me is this...There was suppost to be another part to the series called Midnight Sun. I found out today that someone got a copy of the draft to the book. Because of this Stephanie Meyer has decided to put Midnight Sun on hold indefinantly. This just makes me soooo sad. I hate that people would do that to an author and to the fans who have enjoyed the series.


So tell me....got any Labor Day plans?? I think my family and I are going to get togther on Monday. I am excited about this. I havnt see all my family together in a while :). I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend.


Scrap News! Lets see..I am working on finishing an album called One Summer..its a class kit I bought. I will document some of the hightlights and possibly some lowlights :) of this crazy summer. I will post some pics when I finish.
I just had to share this adorible picture of my big ol baby! I love my Chance ! :) :)

1 Comment:

Pegasus said...

II didn't know that about the Twilight series. Too bad about a 5th book...maybe she'll release it soon. I'm almost finished with the 4th book!
:0)
Peggy