Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrappy Times Color Combo and Artist Of The Month!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I am doing pretty good. Back working in Homewood at an afterschool program..I love it! The people are great and I love being back with the kids. :)
I just wanted to let you know what is going on over at Scrappy times.

We still have our Color Combo Challenge going on! Jennessa Combo is Blue and Yellow and you have to add some bling to your card or LO! :) This challenge will run through Aug 14th so lets see what you've got! :)

We also have our Artist of the Month going on also! We have TIM HOLTZ! As our Artist of the Month! :) I love Tim Holtz. He so creative. So pull out those inks, dies and mask and lets see what you come up with! :)

I hope you will all check out the website and play along with us! :) We would love to see you there! :)



7 Comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have blinked and MISSED half of the challenges I have WANTED to do this month!! BUMMER!!!! Glad U are back with the kiddos!!!! AND TIM!?!?!?!?! WOWWWWWWWWW!!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pegasus said...

I recently bought a package of Tim Holtz Grunge paper - 12 x 12 ...not sure what to do with it.

Hanneke said...

Just finished Jenessa's combo!! so I am getting back on track a little!!

Michelle H. said...

So glad to hear school is going well! Wasn't it alot of fun to work with Tim Holtz projects!! We will have to have another challenge with him one day, everyone just loves him!!
Hope you enjoy your weekend thats right around the corner!!
Hugs!!

Calia Yang said...

hey girl! how are things with you? hope you're doing well - I TOTALLY loved your artist of the month!!! TIM is the man!!! eheheheh

Krista said...

Thanks for stopping by my page! I love your page. It's so cute! Have a terrific Tuesday (tomorrow).

Krista

Michelle H. said...

Hi! Hope your having a good week! How's your teaching job coming along? Look forward to seeing you card!
Hugs!