Saturday, August 29, 2009

Challenge Blogs!!!

I love to blog hop and look at the different challenge blogs. Sometimes it can be overwhelming though. There are so many great challenges out there. I have just completed a challenge for the Blog These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things. Its a movie quote challenge.Is anyone surprised that I did New Moon. I am counting down the days until the movie comes out! :) Here is my entry for this challenge! :) Thanks ladies for the great Challenge! :)











Don't forget the Color Combo Challenge is finishing up at Scrappy times. We have Mica's Bonus challenge going now. Her colors are Brown and Green. You can upload your pages here. Lets see what you can do! :)

I will leave you with a page I have recently done for the Color Combo challenges.


11 Comments:

chris a said...

How cool and unique that you are anticipating a new movie in your layout - hopefully it will be as good as Twilight but anyway there will be some great eye candy! thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT.

Deana said...

GREAT LO!!! ♥ your photo & all the cute embellies & journaling! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along! :-)

Bekka said...

Your layout = yumminess! :) Thanks for playing along with us!

Anonymous said...

Wow..this is so gorgeous!LOve those photo's and the bling...have to wait though for this movie,like Chris said hopefully it will be jut as good as Twilight!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GIRL....U ARE KILLING ME!!! THIS IS HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) Did U see my blog post from when I went to TWI-CON?????? The guys that are gonna play SAM and PAUL were there!!! And they are HOTTTTTTTTT! :):):):):):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

Great layout!! GREAT pictures!!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!
XXXJenneke

Michelle H. said...

This LO is so beautiful!! Love all the bling and the leaves you used! You did awesome! Sounds like the movie will be a good one!!
When it comes out you will have to let us know how the movie was!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Hanneke said...

YAY You joined us!!!! And how!!! Loooove this, you know I looooooove Twilight!!! I almost finshed Breaking Dawn, i had to read it in English cause the Dutch translation will be in store in 2010 (who can wait for soooo long???)!!! I hope New Moon will be here in November as well but I think it will be later!!! See you at ST!!!

bethchien said...

awesome layouts! I haven't played over at TAAFOMFT yet, but I have been wanting to.

Michelle H. said...

Hi! Just stopping by to say Hi! Hows your teaching job going?
Hope you are doing well!
Have a great week!
Hugs!

*Heather said...

Hey there! I can't find a email for you but if you email me at heatherpreckel@gmail.com I have a message for you about our event.

Heather :)