Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and some exciting news!!!!

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all have had a wonderful first day of 09! I have had a wonderful lunch with my family. We always have to much food. My mom made a wonderful Coconut cake that is to die for! :) Last night (New Years Eve) we just stayed at home and enjoyed the evening together.

I am so excited !!! I just had to share this news! I have been chosen as the memeber of the month over at Scrappy Times! This is such an honor! I just love all the talented ladies over there. I want to thank them for allowing to be the Member of the Month. Since I am the Member of the Month I will get to be a guess design team girl in Feb. I am so looking forward to this. If you want to check it out you can go to http://scrappietimes.blogspot.com/2009/01/member-of-month-january.html

I am also planning to trying make daily cards. These could be Birthday cards, or holiday cards or just a card to say hello. I will try to post a picture of my daily cards when I make them. We shall see how far I get LOL! :)

I am also going to be starting a class through the Scrap In Style TV site. I am very excited about this as well. You can check it out here http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs052/1101875069198/archive/1102374510269.html
Come join us as we motivate each other! We will encourage each other in our weightloss journey!

Well I am wishing you all a wonderful 2009. May all your dreams and wishes come true! :)

2 Comments:

Calia Yang said...

congrats girl! We are so glad to see you on the forum and participating where you can! ^_^ Definitely deserving! ^_^

Sonja said...

YEAH FOR LEA!!! :D I finally got my blog up and running, so now *I* am not behind...lol.

MISS YOU, HUGS!!!
Son'

p.s.. I'll be checking out your stuff. I know it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!