Friday, November 21, 2008

And The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb

I went to see Twilight last night...midnight show! The movie was GREAT! However, like all movies that come from books...the book is better. If you havn't read the book ...read it quick! :) Now can I just say that I am in Love with Rob Pattinson. He is sooo cute! I loved the movie. They did leave some things out that I would like to have seen in the movie. I will say Edward sparkling was beautiful. They did a good job with that. The makeup they had on Carlise was a little to much. The chemestry between Edward and Bella was good. I just cannot say enough about this movie. I am ready to go see it again. My mom hasnt read the book yet..I told her she needed to read the book before she saw the movie again. She did enjoy the movie though. If you went to see the movie or are going to see it....let me know your thoughts...I could talk Twilight all day long! :)

0 Comments: