Thursday, September 4, 2008

This Week..

This week has been a crazy one. I have had lot of things going on. I am still on the job hunt. I know that a couple of the positions have been filled. I have an application in at Eclectic Elementary School for a 4th grade position. I will let you all know how that turns out.

Labor Day! I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day. Mine was good. Filled with lots of food! We went to Montgomery to visit family. It was nice. We had not had a family get together in a while. (Lindsey , Jarrod, and Jonathon we missed you all. )

Well I guess this one is short and sweet. I am working on some scrappy projects. I will post some pictures when I finish them. :)

Have a wonderful night :)!

2 Comments:

Sarah E. said...

Glad you had such a good Labor Day! :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for your application! :)

Charleen said...

Hello,

You won the September 1st stamp set! YAY

I just need your mailing address. My email is hautemama@hauteartist.com