Monday, September 8, 2008

Its been a little while....

I know its been a while since i've updated my blog so here goes. I am still looking for a job. I have decided to put my name on the Substitute list. At least I would have some kind of income coming in. I am still going to look for a full time job but I need an income :) Just continue to keep the prayers going up. Hopefully I will be a working woman again soon..in some form or fashion :)


I am sitting here now listening to the CMA Music Festival on TV. I love country music. Josh Turner is on right now...his voice is just awsome. I went to Nashville back in April. I am so ready to back..I had such a good time. My mom and I didn't get to see all we wanted to see.

SCRAPPY NEWS: This is a clipboard that I altered for a project on Scrap In Style TV. I just love the colors. The messege mean a lot right now. Its been rough the last few weeks, but I alway know that Home is Where the Heart is. I can always come home to whether any storm. :)
I want to leave you with a little something I got from friend
"When I try to do it myself, I make a mess...When God does it He makes a Messege" I have know idea where she got the quote but I just love it. :)

1 Comment:

Cassie said...

I love your project! It is so dreamy and whimsical! Love it!!