Saturday, September 20, 2008

Howdy!!!!!

Did you miss me?? LOL! :) I hope you are all doing well. I am going to watch the Alabama-Arkansas game. Roll Tide! :)


To update the job hunt. I am waiting for my letter about the sub position. I know all my paperwork went through. I just have to take a class on Oct 9th. Then I can sub. I am still looking for a full time position. I applied for a 3rd grade position at Maplesville High School. Hopefully I will hear from that.


I went to the thrift store the other day. I haven't been in a while. I went searching for some scrappy things. I found some old music books, some old LP's, an old dictionary, and a box of transparenies. I will have to post some pics of the layouts I make with these finds. If you havn't been to the thrift store lately you should go. You can find some neat things there.


This is a picture of a set of ATC's that I did for an ATC swap. These are the Grey's ATC swap. I am addicted to ATC's lately. They are just so fun . Right now I am working on some Audrey Hepburn ATC's for a swap. I am planning on starting some Hallween ATC next. I have an address book that I made. I will have to post a picture later. I made it or a challenge but can't post a pic yet. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 Comment:

{windy's}WAY... said...

Hey girl, just wanted to say ROLLTIDE!!!! I noticed your comment over at Haute Artist and decided to check out your blog... Was a nice surprise to see an Alabama girl... I unfortunately have had to leave Bama, but hopefully will come home in the future...Take Care
Windy