Thursday, August 14, 2008



Well today has been kind of a laid back day. I have just been able to relax a little :) I havnt heard from any of the schools. I did have an interview at Christian School. Basically they told me I was overqualified for the job I was appling for. Oh well. I know I will find something. I did have a friend call and tell me about a job at Inverness Elementary for a Kindergarten position. I took a resume right over :) I also am hoping to hear from the school in Millbrook. Both of these jobs sound great.




I wanted to share some of the things I have been working on with my scrapbooking :) There is one black and white that I did of my goddaughters.






This is a picture of an Altered Trading card I did for a challenge .
I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I will try to blog again later. :)

0 Comments: