Monday, June 8, 2009

A job hunt update!

Ok so just to update you all on my job hunt! I had an interview today at Calera Middle School for a 4th grade position. I am very very excited about this prospect. I loved the school and the area of town. I think it would just be a great place to live/work! :) I will hopefully hear something by the end of the week. Please keep the prayers going up! :)

I have finished a Beach album for my Scrappy Times Artist of the Month Challenge..I will try to get a sneak peek up tomorrow! If you havnt checked out the Scrappy Times Blog and forum...go check it out! There are some wonderful things going on there! :)

I will keep you updated on the job hunt! Talk to you all again soon! :)

2 Comments:

Hanneke said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! What age are the kids in 4th grade, we have a diffrent schoolsystem overhere?
Can't wait to see your challenge over at scrappytimes!!!

Jacqueline said...

Soooo hoping you'll get the job!!!
Will keep you in my thoughts!!!

Can;t waith to see your challenge for our comeptition!!!

Jacqueline