Sunday, February 22, 2009

I want to let you in on a little secret! :)

Have you ever looked back and thought about the dreams you had growing up. There are dreams I have rarely told anyone. I have been thinking about one dream of mine ALOT lately. I want to let you all in on a little secret! I love movies! I have secretly always wanted to be an actress. I am fascinated by how movies are made and how you can step out of your shoes and become this other character. I guess as I grew up I began to think that I was not good enough and I wasnt pretty enough to be in the movie biz. For some reason I have thought about this dream alot lately. I just thought I would share it with you all. Thanks for letting me ramble! :) I am actually going to look into some community theatre and maybe some acting classes ..we shall see. Again, just thought I would share! :)

2 Comments:

Sonja said...

Waaay cool girl! :) If you become famous, I am honored to be your friend! LOL.

Since you spilled your dream, I'm spilling mine. I want to be a writer...a published writer of a book to be more specifically. :)

Who knows; one day I'll be seeing you on the Oscars and you'll be seeing my books in Barnes & Nobles. :-D Anything can happen...uh'huh! YEP!

Okay, what does Boog want to do????

HUGS! Don't stop dreaming your dreams....I'm not. No matter how many rejections I may get (and I'm sure they'll be plenty) I will keep going til it happens.

Calia Yang said...

wow!! didn't know that about ya! I think it would be fun for you to take classes and then be part of a theatrical show! how uber would that be?!!
I hope you're doing well!! I haven't spoken to you in ages!