Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Catching up!

Hello All! Hope your week is going good. I have had a good week. I wanted to share a couple of things with you all. :)
I made some Valentine cards the other day for a card challenge on Scrappy Times.


I also wanted to share a layout I made at Scappy Times. This was done for a layout recipe game we played.








I also have a little award to give out! :) Jacqueline gave me this award adn I haven't passed it on yet. Its the Kreative Blogger Award!

I am suppose to pass this on to 7 others who are creative and fun! :)


So here is my list in no particular order!


1. Robin one of my best friends...Love her scrappy work!

2. Sonja another best friend...She is so creative :)

3. Jessica ..love her new Twilight challenge Blog

4. Jacqueline..I am totally inspired by her Scrappy Times blog

4. Calia...Can I just say she is soo talented

5. Rachel...She has some wonderful Recipe's and fun creative talent

6. Lisa...girl you totally inspire me!

7. Virginia....I just love your work!
There are soooo many other amazingly talented people my list could go on and on! :)
In the job news! I am going to begin a part time job at an after school program. I am excited about this. I will give me somthing to do while I look for a full time postion. Please continue to keep me in your prays as a job hunt. :)

7 Comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for the award leanne!! love all the cards you've been making!! and good grief, are we ever going to get jobs?

Sonja said...

I'm glad you did get something! :) Big hugs and the right job will come along...eventually! :-D Thanks for my award!

HUGS!!!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you for the award! You leave the nicest comments!!!!

Calia Yang said...

hey girl - thanks for the award!! It's funny that it came back to me LOL I originally gave it to jacqueline and in turn gave it to you and you gave it to me heehheeh I love the layout you did with the recipe game. And your cards are super adorable!!!

Robin said...

I'm so happy for you on the part-time job...WE MUST CELEBRATE!!!!!!! Thanks for the award...and P.S. we need to work on Sonja's scrapbook. lol. And we need a girls night out...BIG TIME!!!!!!!

Jacqueline said...

How sweet of you!!!!!
Thanks girl!!!!!

jacqueline

Michelle H. said...

Hi,LeAnne! I came by to visit your blog! It looks great! I never knew you taught 1st grade! How fun!
I tried to add me as a follower on your blog for some reason it didnt work? I will try again on Sunday night!
Thanks! Michelle H.