Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hold on!

Hold on tight! Thats all I can do right now. Life is such a rollercoaster sometimes. You have ups and you have downs. What I have learned is that its how you handle the bumps, curves and loops of life that teach you who you are. The challenges that define you as a person. Looking back on this part of my life. I hope that one day I will look back and think man that was a doozy of a ride but I held my seat, gritted my teeth and went for the ride.

I am substituting now. I have three jobs lined up right now in the next few weeks. I hoping to get more lined up soon. It is so different being in a classroom as a sub than as the classroom teacher. In all honesty it makes me miss it. There are rough days, there are good days in teaching... and I miss all of them. I miss the lightbulbs going off when they finally get something I have taught. I miss the questions...all of the questions...most of all I just miss being with the kids. I know I will get back to class soon. I can't wait until I do.

I have to share this. I got in a fender bender today. I was in stop and go traffic and a lady hit the back of my car. I got out check the damage. She asked if I wanted to call the police. I asked her to hold on and I called my mom to see what I should do. When I turned around ...she was gone...I have no info or even remember what kind of car it was. I feel bad because I should have been a little smarter and gotten her info at least before I called mom...but I hate that someone could be so disrepectful and rude and well...... and just leave. .Oh and yes I am ok..no problems with me:)...just a little sad it happened.

I am going to do some scrapping tomrrow. I will try to post some pics here when I get somethings finished. I am going to work on a journal for something I am going to start. (More on that later )

Well I guess thats it for now. I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon. :)

0 Comments: