Sunday, September 14, 2008

Been a while...

Hope you are all doing well. I have been pretty good. I wanted to give you all an update on the job situation. I have put in the paper work for substituting here in the Shelby County area. I may look into getting on the sub list for the Chilton County area. I am hoping this will help me get my name out there. It was my original plan to go this route but what is MY plan anyway. I am still keeping an eye out for full time postions. So hopefully I will get on the sub list soon.


I was glad to hear the bama won there game this weekend. I didn't get to watch it because it was on pay per view.


Oh and I am so excited my friend and I got tickets to the Reba McEntire/ Kelly Clarkson concert in November. I love Reba.She is just amazing. I had to laugh last night...my cousin Lindsey sent me a text/picture on my cell phone of her at the Kenny Chesney concert...she had on a VIP pass!!!! I am soooo jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kenny Chesney. I have tried for 5 years to get to his concert in Birmingham but just havn't been able to go yet.


For those who don't know I am doing a contest on the Scrap In Style website. Its called Project Catwalk. We get a challenge every Wed. after the show Project Runway (on Bravo). Its so much fun. :) Here is my entry for this week. (week 9). You can check out SIS TV to see more of the ladies entries for Project Catwalk. They are so inspiring. I love looking at there work.
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Keep Smiling :) :) :)

0 Comments: