Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Plans

Ok with school offically out for the summer its time for some fun...well not to much right? At the moment I am still trying not to stress over the fact that the Legilature has still not passed the budget for 08-09.. I think are close though. However I just do not know if I have a job next year. I will keep you all informed on how that turns out. Now for the fun...I am leaving on Friday for Kansas to visit my best friend and sister Brandy and her family. I am so looking forward to spending some time with my Goddaughters. I havent seen them in a year. I will be there until June 8th. Then I plan on scrapbooking until my fingers hurt :) . I just have very little time during the school year to scrap so I plan on using my summer wisely. I will have to post when I get a project completed..if I can figure out how to post a pic on this blog ...LOL! I am also planning to try to take short vacation with my mom. I think we both need it. Well I am off to see if I can figure this blog out.. Night All!!

0 Comments: